Sweet Treats

It's not often that i get such nice treats, so i'm going to share with you.

A lil' tart today
Means a million to me
It's the unexpected moments
Which touches my heart
But no matter what
I still wanna say
I'll always remember
This sweet treat you shared with me
Custard Tart From Balmoral Bakery @ Sunset Way





I love anything with custard. But this is the first time i'm trying a custard tart, and it's omgosh, SWEETNESS TTM!!!<3 The aroma of freshly baked pastries is just irresistable. When he passed this to me, i'm like overload with happiness. Trying something i've been longing to try, u made my dream come true. Thanks! The crust is crumbly and baked to perfection, i believe even when u eat it cold, it's just as nice. Check out the thickness of the custard filling in the first photo. OH! And you do know there's a range of custard desserts, such as custard baos, which i think it's an awesome dimsum! I'm gonna thank the person who invented this superb recipe for custard fillings. WHY SO AWESOME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People's Park Complex hidden treasures

Jimoto-Ya (Singapore)

Tendon Kohaku's 2nd outlet!